Join the Downtown Business Alliance (DBA) or renew your membership online.
The primary mission of the Downtown Business Alliance is to develop and maintain a working partnership between local business leaders and local government as well as other advisory boards dedicated to the continued development of Downtown Sulphur Springs.
Secondly, to provide support for merchants and property owners and to encourage community pride in downtown, by recreating the charm and relaxed atmosphere of small town Texas through an enjoyable and safe place to shop, dine and conduct business.
I joined the Downtown Business Alliance to help out with the annual classic car show. When I saw how it was supporting local business, I joined and even became a board member!
- Lynn Chianese, DBA board member
- The Downtown Business Alliance hosts annual events such as the Classic Car Show every fall, and promotes family movie night every Friday in the Spring and Summer, a Saturday morning buy-local market, and many other events to draw visitors to Sulphur Springs.
- Many downtown squares in small town Texas have not fared well, and Sulphur Springs was no exception. Over the past decade, we've seen small businesses return as we've bucked that trend. Now Downtown Sulphur Springs is vibrant, with shops, restaurants, and other businesses returning. We even have our own micro-brewery!
- SS Downtown Business Allaince Board of Directors
Jason Tully - President
Lara Colby - Vice President
Linda Galligher - Treasurer
Lynn Chianese - Secretary
Mike Elliot - Director
Lynda Hager - Director
Hope Smith - Director
Billie Ruth Standbridge - Director
Joy Wilson - Director
- Monthly Member Meetings - Cancelled for April due to Covid-19 Restrictions
Date: 2nd Tuesday of each Month
Time: 5:30 pm
Place: Hope Smith Interiors
115 Gilmer Street
Sulphur Springs, TX